Thank you to all our sponsors and volunteers who made this event special, in a trying year.
Registration for the Toys for Kids Brevard program will open Friday, November 26, 2021.
For kids ages 0 to 10
VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- SIGN UP is done at http://toysforkidsbrevard.org/ ONLY.
- TOYS FOR KIDS is for Kids ages 0 to 10.
- EMAILS will not register your child/children.
- SIGN UP will open from NOVEMBER 26, 2021.
- SIGN UP will open, each morning before 10:00AM.
- EVERY DAY will have new LIMITED SIGN UP OPPORTUNITIES. When that number is reached, the sign up will say “FULL” or “SOLD OUT” for that day. CHECK ALL FOUR SIGN UP TIMES. Please try again the next day.
Once you register, you receive an email verification with your time-frame for pick up. Please show up within your time. You will need the verification email (either printed or on phone), two forms of ID for you and for each child registered. ID for children can be social security card, birth certificate, shot record, school registration/report cards, any legal document that names you as legal guardian.
If you don’t receive an e-mail after you sign up, please check you spam or junk mail. The return email that you need to bring with you, should be in there.
Toy Pick Up
DECEMBER 15, 2021
Azan Shriners Center
1591 W. Eau Gallie Blvd., Melbourne, FL 32935
Near the Intersection of Eau Gallie Blvd. and Apollo Blvd.
Toys for Kids is an all-volunteer nonprofit organization in Brevard County dedicated to providing holiday gifts to underprivileged children in our community.
Holiday Elves at Toys for Kids Brevard
Since 1995, Toys for Kids has distributed toys to over 130,000 children. Donations stay in our area, and no family is ever turned down.
We count on support from Toys for Kids fundraising events, sponsors and individuals so we can continue to put smiles on the faces of children on Christmas morning.