Registration for the Toys for Kids Brevard program will open next year on Friday, November 26, 2021.
Have a wonderful year and God bless.
For kids age 0 to 10
VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- SIGN UP is done at http://toysforkidsbrevard.org/ ONLY.
- TOYS FOR KIDS is for Kids ages 0 to 10.
- EMAILS will not register your child/children.
- SIGN UP will open from NOVEMBER 26, 2021.
- SIGN UP will open, each morning before 10:00AM.
- EVERY DAY will have new LIMITED SIGN UP OPPORTUNITIES. When that number is reached, the sign up will say “FULL” or “SOLD OUT” for that day. CHECK ALL FOUR SIGN UP TIMES. Please try again the next day.
Once you register, you receive an email verification with your time-frame for pick up. Please show up within your time. You will need the verification email (either printed or on phone), two forms of ID for you and for each child registered. ID for children can be social security card, birth certificate, shot record, school registration/report cards, any legal document that names you as legal guardian.
If you don’t receive an e-mail after you sign up, please check you spam or junk mail. The return email that you need to bring with you, should be in there.
- Kids may only be signed up 1 time per year.
- You can sign up to 8 kids per family, these kids MUST be part of your immediate family.
- You must have 2 forms of ID, which must be presented on the day of pick up.
- Toys may not be exchanged. Our “elves” will choose toys based on your child’s age and sex.
- Pickup is available for the time slot chosen, only. No times may be changed after they are selected.
- You must pick up your toys during your selected time slot.
- Due to the number of kids we will be helping, if you come during the wrong time slot, you WILL have to wait.
- Toys for Kids helps kids between the ages of newborn and 10 years. There are no toys available for kids 11 and up.
- You cannot signup someone else children. Only parents and legal guardians can sign up for our program. You cannot pick up toys for others even if they are signed up. You may suggest our charity to others, but they need to sign up their own kids.
- The program will cut off when all the time slots are full.
- Please remember to print either the confirmation page or email you receive.
- This will speed up pick up process.
- Please be totally honest with us, it’s the best way for us to continue helping all of the kids who need it.
Registration is now closed for 2020.
See you next year and Merry Christmas!
Toy Pick Up
DECEMBER 15, 2021
Azan Shriners Center
1591 W. Eau Gallie Blvd., Melbourne, FL 32935
Near the Intersection of Eau Gallie Blvd. and Apollo Blvd.